Remedial Massage Therapy 1 hour session £45
Remedial massage is not only for professional athletes or people who lead an active lifestyle; our fully trained remedial massage therapists understand that soft tissue, such as your ligaments, muscles, tendons and fascia, respond to touch. Damaged soft tissue that may be causing you pain can be encouraged to heal with the right combination of remedial massage techniques, including deep tissue massage and the manipulation of soft tissues.
Our Birmingham based therapists will treat the body as a whole, and work with you to support your recovery from the cause of the discomfort.
Although remedial massage therapy is often recommended to support recovery from sporting injuries, whiplash, RSI, and lower back pain, among others, it can also be useful in supporting a range of other medical conditions.
Remedial Massage can assist with…
- Many musculoskeletal conditions and injuries
- Breaking down soft tissue adhesions and fibrous tissue
- Preparation of a person prior, during and after training or competition
- Maintenance of a healthy muscle system
- Supporting the circulatory and lymphatic system for removal of naturally produced metabolic waste
- Improving the range of joint movement
- Supporting a sense of well-being