Sports Massage Therapy 1 hour session £45
Our Sports Massage Therapists can visit you anywhere in Birmingham or the West Midlands, to provide a massage treatment that's designed to relieve injured or overused soft tissue. They use a combination of deep tissue massage and various soft tissue techniques that can assist with the recovery, or the prevention of, injury, and can help to prepare the body for competition and maintain a healthy posture and musculoskeletal system throughout.
We operate a fully mobile sports massage service, so whether you need sports massage therapy at work or home, or if you’re competing in Birmingham and need us to visit you at your hotel, Lintons Massage & Movement can assist. Although sports massage is primarily aimed at supporting the alleviation of the tensions and aches which build up in soft tissue during sporting activities, anyone with a physical job or active lifestyle can benefit.
Sports and Remedial Massage can assist with…
- Musculoskeletal conditions and injuries
- Improving the range of joint movement
- Breaking down soft tissue adhesions and fibrous tissue
- Maintaining well being and performance
- Delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS) after exercise
- Prepare the body prior, during and after training or competition
- Psychological preparation for an event or support during recovery